Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Royal Visit in Estes Park

Well Hey Y'all!

Our fun fact seminar series, Summer Enchanted Evenings, returns TOMORROW night, at 7:00pm, with an intriguing new topic. In 1954, a KING came to visit Estes Park. WHO was he? WHAT was he doing here? WHERE did he stay? WHY did he come? Join us as we explore this fascinating mystery. It is sure to be a truly grand time of learning fun facts about Estes Park, as well as enjoying the comfortable ambiance that is The Baldpate Inn.

The theatrical production of Seven Keys to Baldpate will make its final run for the season THIS coming weekend. Be sure to reserve your tickets and a dinner reservation at (866) 577-KEYS! Tickets are $15, or $12 with the purchase of a meal. Please do not miss out on this opportunity for quality entertainment and delicious food.

The sky today is true blue without a spot of cloud to be seen. What a great opportunity to enjoy our delicious Potato Leek soup and Beef Stew. Today's muffins include Zucchini Nut and Peanut Butter, GREAT food for a GORGEOUS day! Alongside our fully stocked, dream-come-true salad bar, lies the Buttermilk Bran muffins, ready to be enjoyed.

I warned you this day would come. Today is actually my last day to sport the green polo and khaki pants. I have enjoyed every minute I have had the chance to be in Estes Park and a part of the Baldpate staff. I am now heading back to Oklahoma for my senior year as a Hospitality Management student. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I venture out into the industry. I plan to come back to Estes Park at point. As Lois says, "Around here, we don't say good bye. We say, 'See ya later!'"

I'll be seein' ya!

Chelsea Rose
The Baldpate Inn