Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Finished Gingerbread Houses!


Hey yall!

Last night everyone stayed up till about midnight working on their gingerbread houses. It was so much fun to have everyone in the kitchen joking around and helping each other out. I must say I am thoroughly impressed. All of the houses look amazing and each one is so unique and different there's really no way to know who's going to win (although I must admit I'm somewhat partial to my own).If you would like to be a judge on our elite panel please come visit us today and tomorrow and help us pick a winner! While you're here why not have a bowl of our delicious soups, sure to put you in the Christmas spirit. Today our soups are Red Chili and Garden Vegetable Soup and by the smells coming from the kitchen I'd say there going to be delicious as always! Hope to see you soon.

Your soon to be Gingerbread champion,

Georgie