Saturday, May 23, 2009

Getting in the swing of things!

Good Morning Baldpate friends!

After a smooth start on opening day we are now working to get things rolling into a fabulous summer season. My name is Katie Emard and I am a front desk associate from Oklahoma State University. This is my first opportunity to visit beautiful Estes Park, but I am already prepared to call it home after realizing my very first impression was “everyone is so nice!” I can’t wait to do a little exploring downtown and meet more great people.

Today’s soups are Potato Leek, which I have heard is a local favorite, and our delicious Red Chili, which is featured in our 2008 Legacy Edition Collections Cookbook.

Our Muffins of the day are Oatmeal Blues and Zucchini Dill (featured in Bon Appetit Magazine).

Please come out to visit us; we can’t wait to share with you the charm of the Baldpate and to introduce you to our new staff! It looks like it is going to be a great season full of good food and happy memories, two things that go hand in hand for me.

Call us for reservations at 970-586-6151. We are open from 11:30 to 8:00.

Have a great day!
Katie Emard