Wednesday, May 27, 2009

May 27th 2009

Good morning from The Baldpate Inn!

The rain clouds are gone and the sun is shinning once again!

My name is Scott Fossberg and I am from Lincoln, Nebraska. Currently, I am completing my degree in Hospitality management from the University of Nebraska and look forward to graduating at the end of summer. I have been visiting Estes Park every year since I was three and it is dream come true to work here at The Baldpate Inn. I look forward to meeting all of you through out the season!

Today’s soups are our hearty Red Chili and our tasting Cream of Mushroom.

Our muffins today are Triple cheese and Golden Sunshine, which has golden raisins, yellow squash, and apricots.

We would love for you to join us for lunch or dinner anytime from 11:30am to 8:00pm. We look forward to seeing you!

For reservations call 970-586-6151 or visit our website at http://www.baldpateinn.com/dining.asp and reserve a table online.

Sincerely,
Scott Fossberg