Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wednesday, May 28th: Soup and Muffin Menu

Good Morning, Estes Park!

Since I moved here from Chicago, my favorite bumper sticker around town reads, "Just another ho-hum day in paradise. Estes Park, CO." Looking out the front windows of The Baldpate Inn this morning, "paradise" seems a very fitting word for my view. The sun is shining, the fog has lifted and the hummingbirds are everywhere!

Our chefs are cookin' up a Garden Vegetable Soup (Vegan) and Buffalo Cowboy Stew for our Soup and Salad Buffet today. Fresh out of the ovens will be our Green Onion Cream Cheese and Chocolate Mystery muffins. The "mystery" about the muffins is a very top-secret special ingredient that makes for a very DELICIOUS muffin! Come check them out and see if you can guess the secret ingredient! If you find that you love the muffins as much as I do, you can find the recipe in our Baldpate Collections book, available in our online gift shop at www.BaldpateInn.com.

If you'd like to make reservations, please feel free to call me on our toll-free number
(866) 577-5397...I'd love to hear from you!


Your Baldpate Front Desk Manager (with the best view in town!),

Pamela