Monday, May 24, 2010

Introducing the Supervising Staff of 2010

May 28th, 2010, marks the begining of our 94th season!! Just 4 short days until we are serving you in our quaint rustic mountain setting!

Today we would like to introduce you to our wonderful, intelligent, and talented management staff:

Eric Knapke (Hotel Manager)
Jason Weitzel (Dining & Kitchen Manager)
Alyssa Craig (Events & Dining Manager)
Andrea Arrigucci (Events & Dining Manager)


Hello again to everyone! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to be returning to the Baldpate Inn this season. After another great semester at the University of Dayton in Ohio, I was ready to return to the mountains and enjoy the wonderful scenery of Estes Park. The flatlands of Ohio just aren't quite as interesting as the Rocky Mountains. I look forward to seeing many of our loyal, returning guests again this summer and meeting plenty of new faces as well.

Hello everyone, my name is Jason and this is my sixth summer at the Baldpate Inn. I am a sophomore at the University of Colorado at Boulder. My area of study is Business with an emphasis in Finance. I'm excited for the summer and all the interactions with guests that are to come. I would like to extend my invitation for you to come and join us for a meal or even an overnight excursion. Thanks!

Hi! My name is Alyssa and I am one of the event managers here at the Baldpate for the summer 2010 season. I am currently a senior at New Mexico State University and plan on graduating in December. My major is Hotel Restaurant and Tourism management. After graduation I plan on moving to Phoenix. I am very excited to be working here this summer!

Greetings from Estes Park! My name is Andrea Arrigucci and I am from El Paso, TX. I recently graduated from New Mexico State University with a Bachelor of Science in Hotel, Restaurant, and Tourism Management. It is an honor to be part of the management team this season as the other Dining and Events Manager. Coming from the desert it is wonderful to be surrounded by the beautiful view of trees, rivers, and wildlife, not a cactus in sight. I look forward to being apart of your visit and hope that you will enjoy your stay.