Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wacky Wednesday!

It's always so hard blogging while the kitchen isn't too far away! Even if I eat breakfast I still get hungry from the great smells that work it's way up to the desk!

The smells coming up to the desk that I'm smelling are the yummy ingredients that make up our hearty White Chili and a savory Pumpkin Curry. The perfect combination of lemon and ginger are fused together to create our Lemon Ginger Muffin and a Golden Sunshine muffin to make your day brighter. Cornbread and Honey Wheat Bread are always on the menu and don't forget to save room for pie! My favorite is the Pecan!

Tonight we will be holding our second Summer Enchanted Evening series of the summer! I'm especially excited about tonight's topic because it's about the history of the Baldpate Inn! Join us in our library as John Meissner talks about the history of this 94 year old inn! It starts at 7:00 P.M. tonight so come with open ears! Free admission for everyone and did I mention there will be cookies?
There's no place like the Baldpate! Come enjoy your day with us!

Peace and Blessings,

Hannah Kim
Front Desk Associate
The Baldpate Inn