Friday, July 8, 2011

Break a leg!

What a great morning here at the Baldpate. Although I miserably failed at making the fire this morning, the sun seems to be peeking out and is lighting up through our windows. Today is going to be an exciting day here at the Baldpate and let me tell you why!

First off, today's soups are, my favorite, Red Chili and Pumpkin Curry along with my favorite muffin Zucchini Nut and a Green Onion Cream Cheese Muffin! Our Cornbread and Honey wheat bread are freshly baking in the oven and we're making lots so no need to fight for it in the buffet line! All this talk about food is making me hungry!

Not only do we have an excellent menu planned but our opening show for The Seven Keys to Baldpate is today! ENCORE! ENCORE! play group is putting on a play right on our outdoor theatre tonight at 6:30 p.m. and we would love for you to join us! Tickets are $15 however if you dine with us today you can get your ticket at a discounted price of $12! Bring a jacket 'cause it does get a little chilly at night! Tomorrow, our showing times are at 1:30 and 6:30 so if you can't make it to tonight's play I better see you at tomorrow's show!

Lastly, it's Friday. What can be more exciting than that? Today is a start of a great weekend so I hope everyone has a super duper weekend and hopefully I'll see you here at the Baldpate!

I just want to thank all the readers out there! You are all awesome and thank you for reading our blogs! You are all keys to us! =)

Peace and Blessings,

Hannah Kim
Front Desk Associate
The Baldpate Inn