Sunday, July 17, 2016

Great Scot! It's Our Last Play Day!

Good Morning and Happy Sunday, everyone!

I'd like to start off this morning by thanking the Fine Arts Guild of the Rockies for the wonderful performances they have put on thus far, and to announce that our 3pm matinee showing today is our last showing of the "Seven Keys to Baldpate Play". I myself had the opportunity to see the play last night and I couldn't even tell you how many times I found myself bursting out in laughter. If you haven't come by to see it yet, do not fret and go ahead and call us to reserve tickets for today!


If you really can't make it to our play, at least stop by today and enjoy our soup and salad buffet! Today we are serving our Cowboy Buffalo Stew along with our Pumpkin Curry soup. We also have our Zucchini Nut and Fresh Feta muffins to accompany these soups. Our soups, salads, fresh breads, and homemade pies are sure to make your mouth water!

As always, we do recommend calling ahead and making reservations for lunch or dinner!

Give us a call at: (970)-586-5397!

All the best,

Alicia
Front Desk
The Baldpate Inn