Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Soups and Muffins!

Good Morning, Estes Park!

It looks like we are going to have another day of beautiful weather here at The Baldpate! Yesterday I was able to enjoy the weather as I went fly fishing for the first time with my guide, Chris, from Wild Basin. It was so much fun! Chris met me across the street at Lily Lake and provided me with a pole and those fun boots and plastic pants that let you wade into the water. I wish I could've taken a picture! If you're interested in going fly fishing (and after my experience, I definitely recommend it) give Chris a call at (303) 525- 7373.

Today would be a great day to stop into The Baldpate for lunch or dinner! Our chef has prepared our Pumpkin Curry soup and Red Chili for today's menu. Try our Onion Garlic or Banana Butterscotch muffins that will be coming fresh out of the oven along with our famous cornbread! If you'd like to make reservations, please call me at (970) 586- 6151, we'd love to see you here!

Your Baldpate Front Desk Manager,

Pamela

www.BaldpateInn.com