Saturday, May 14, 2011

Meet the Front Desk

Good Morning everyone!
My name is Hannah Kim and this will be my second summer here at the Baldpate and I am so excited to be back! I am a senior at Washington State University studying Hospitality Business Management. Last year I was part of the rotational staff but this year will be an exciting summer at the front desk. I'm excited to get to work with the new staff and meet all you wonderful guests! I am especially excited about the red chilli which is my favorite and those yummy banana butterscotch muffins! I plan on gaining a couple of pounds from eating everything in the restaurant! Opening day is coming up soon, May 27th, 2011, and we are getting the inn ready to make your visit the best. I look foward to meeting each and every guest!

Hannah Kim
Front Desk Associate