Thursday, May 26, 2011

One Day Away!

Tomorrow is the big day! The Baldpate staff is putting the finishing touches on things in order to make your expierence a great one. We have all worked very hard in cleaning, polishing, and training and we are all proud to be opening our doors to you tomorrow. It's been hard work but seeing the Baldpate sparkle and glow makes it all worth it!

Speaking of our staff, we added another addition to our front desk team! He name is Jared from Oklahoma and I am excited to be working with him! He is super tall so he can reach all the high places for me! It's going to be a blast in a glass at the front desk and I can't wait for everyone to expierence it with us!

I am especially excited to finally have some yummy homemade soups and fresh salad that the Baldpate offers! Just one more day and you can enjoy it with me! Reservations are not required but recomended so we would love for you to call in at (970) 586-5397!

Warmly,
Hannah Kim
Front Desk Associate