Thursday, May 31, 2012

Howdy Folks!

Today we've got our tasty Red Chili and my personal favorite (so far!), Pumpkin Curry.  For muffins we have a Buttermilk Ranch and a Feta muffin, as well as our signature Cornbread.  Since the gang at the front desk is all here, we'll take the next few days to tell you a bit about ourselves. 

I'm Dan, originally from Tampa, Florida, but I'm going to school at Florida State University, so you know I'm a big college football fan!  After this summer at the Baldpate, I'll be going into my senior year studying Hospitality Administration, which I plan on using to get into the hotel industry.  Being the only Florida boy on staff, spending the summer in the mountains is a huge change of pace, I even saw snow fall for the first time on my first day in Estes Park!  I've only been here for two weeks, but the Baldpate already feels like home and I can't wait to see what the rest of the summer has in store.

Your favorite Front Desk Associate,
Dan Sleeman