Friday, June 1, 2012

Howdy Folks!!

Today we have our famous Potato Leek soup and, my personal favorite, Cowboy Buffalo. Our magically savory muffins feature our Triple Cheese and our Golden Sunshine muffins and of course our cornbread.

Following Dan’s lead, let me tell you all about myself. I’m Tate. I currently live in the Twin Cities, Minnesota but attend college in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Even though I live in Minnesota, I love all of Wisconsin’s sport teams especially the Packers, Badgers, and Brewers. I only have one semester left at college and I am already looking forward to being done. I will be graduating with a business degree in management and a marketing. The Baldpate Inn is a great place to work and has become my home away from home. I look forward to meeting all of you over the course of the next couple months.


The REAL favorite front desk associate,
Tate