Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hey There Ya'll!

Is your day getting a little hot and hectic?  Then come on up to the Baldpate to beat the summer heat and relax with the best view in town!  Today we're serving Corn Chowder and Red Chili, along with Bran Muffins and my favorite, our Feta Muffins. You better come and get some before I eat them all!

As I'm sure most of you know, one of the most special parts of the Baldpate is the plethora of Hummingbirds that live around our Inn.  I had always been curious about what particular kind they are, and luckily, yesterday we had a pair of bird enthusiasts dine with us.  They informed me that they saw both Ruby-Throated and Rufous Hummingbirds (Fun fact of the day for you!).  So keep an eye out the next time you're at the Baldpate and see if you can spot the difference!

Your Best Bird-watching Blogger,
Dan