Saturday, June 2, 2012

Howdy Folks!


Today our soups are White Chili and Garden Vegetable which go great with our famous Cornbread! We also have Oatmeal Blues and Zucchini Dill Muffins baking in the ovens as I type this and they sure do smell great.

Now it’s my turn to tell you all a little bit about myself. My name is Kayla and I’m from a small town in New Jersey. I go to the University of New Haven in Connecticut where I study Hotel and Tourism Management. I’m going into my senior year and hope to move back to Colorado after I graduate! When it comes to sports I like to root for the underdog and I was raised a Buffalo Bills fan. Hopefully this will be our season! I have been welcomed into the Baldpate family and I am so excited to be spending my summer here! I look forward to learning more about all of you and hearing your stories!



The ORIGINAL favorite front desk associate,

Kayla :)