Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October!

Good Morning, Estes Park!
It is October 1st, which means you only have 12 more days to come and enjoy The Baldpate Inn before we close for the season on the afternoon of October 12th! My twin brother Eric (living in Chicago) and my older brother Alan (living in San Diego) are both making a trip to Estes to experience all of the great things I have been telling them about The BPI and Estes Park! Hopefully when they arrive they will see as many elk as I did yesterday in the park:

Back in Illinois, traffic would stop to let ducks cross the road. My brothers will be amused that here in Estes you wait for ELK to cross the road! Besides the wildlife, my brothers are especially excited about digging into our Soup & Salad buffet, which I have been raving about! Bring your family in to enjoy today's menu, which includes White Chili and Broccoli Cheese soup, as well Peanut Butter and Onion Garlic muffins. Our famous cornbread will be on the menu today, so save room for a piece or two!
For reservations, please call (970) 586-6151 or toll-free at (866) 577-5397. We'd love to see you here!
Your Baldpate Front Desk Manager,
Pamela
www.BaldpateInn.com