Friday, October 10, 2008

Soups, Muffins & Family!

Good Morning, Estes Park!
It's our last Friday of the season, here at The Baldpate Inn! Our tasty menu today includes the delicious Potato Leek soup and hearty White Chili. Banana Butterscotch (one of my personal favorites!) and Lemon Blueberry muffins will be coming fresh out of the oven and onto our buffet. Try a piece or two of our famous cornbread....it's delicious! And as always, save room for pie! When my brothers came to visit this past week, they really fell in love with the mountains, the wildlife and the food at The Baldpate!!
Here is my brother Eric, looking at a herd of Elk in the distance.

My brother Alan and I, in front of Lake Haiyaha on a sunny and cool day.
And here I am walking out to the edge of a cliff off of Trail Ridge Road.

I hope you get a chance to enjoy the mountains, the wildlife and the food at The Baldpate with your family before the season ends! For reservations in our dining room, please call (970) 586-6151 or toll-free at (866) 577-5397. We'd love to hear from you!

Your Baldpate Front Desk Manager,

Pamela

www.BaldpateInn.com