Sunday, September 4, 2011

Good Morning!

Well, if I thought I was getting used to mountain living I woke up for a rude awakening. My fire building has been improving throughout the summer however, this morning not only did I manage to smoke out the lobby, I set the fire alarm off. My confidence in fire building has gone right into flames, along with my pride. But I assure you now the lobby is clear and the fire is toasty and comforting. I promise I won't even touch the fireplace today!

The weather is cooling down, so warm up with our homemade soups! Today we are serving Cowboy Buffalo Stew and Potato Leek to warm you up! Our muffins today include Zucchini Nut muffins and Triple Cheese muffins as well. Our full salad bar has a great selection of fresh vegetables and salad toppings. Don't worry, our famous Cornbread and Honey Wheat Bread are always on the menu so enjoy our great homemade breads.

Join us for a great time at the Baldpate. Our love, service, comfort, and fire will warm you up!

Peace and Blessings,

Hannah Kim
Front Desk Associate
The Baldpate Inn