Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's Been a Great Summer!

Morning All!

I'm sad to say that this is my last blog for The Baldpate Inn this year. I've made some great memories here and am very happy that I came back for a second season! It is going to be a sad goodbye when I leave tonight but Lois always tells us it's not "goodbye", it's "see you later". The staff is already planning reunions, Hannah and I are coming back as soon as we graduate and staying in Room 28 (our favorite!).

Today's Soups: Red Chili and Potato Leek

Today's Muffins: Mandarin Orange Almond and Cranberry Nut

Coming up this weekend is our Enchanted Autumn Gold event! Pumpkin Passion Friday, Corn Crazy Saturday, and Awesome Apple Sunday! Grand Prize drawing for our Key Gift Certificate on Sunday evening! Enjoy Hot Buttered Rum and Peppermint Hot Chocolate around the fire!

We'll folks, it's been great getting to know you this summer! Next time I might be on the other side of the counter! Enjoy the rest of the season!

Warmly,

Andrea Diedesch
Front Desk Associate
The Baldpate Inn