Saturday, September 17, 2011

Morning All!

You know you are growing up when you sleep at 8:30 P.M. on a Friday night! But I feel great and awake this morning! This is my last morning shift at the Baldpate so unfortunately this is my last blog! My how time flies! I'm really going to miss this place! Join us today for lunch and experience and see what I love about the Baldpate Inn.

Today we are having Corn Chowder and Red Chili to warm your body from the Estes Park chill. Our muffins are freshly baking in the oven as we have Pumpkin muffins and Triple Cheese muffins. Try our famous Cornbread and you will be coming back for more! Save room for pie because we have the best pies! We have such a variety of pies you won't know which one to choose! I would recommend my favorite the Pecan! (So good!!!)

It's been such a fun summer I know this one is one for the books! This has been such a learning experience that has taught me so much. I think I learned more about the hospitality industry at the Baldpate than I've learned in the 3 years I did in my hotel and restaurant classes! The Baldpate Inn will always have a special place in my heart. Thank you to all who have made my great summer memorable!

See what all the talk is about and join us for lunch today at the Baldpate. We would love to serve you.

Peace and Blessings,

Hannah Kim
Front Desk Associate
The Baldpate Inn