Sunday, September 1, 2013

Chipmunks and Corn Chowder

Hey Everyone!

What a great day, the sun is out and the weather is perfect. I don't know what is going on with these chipmunks but lately they just love to scamper into the inn for a quick tour. Yesterday I was helping a guest when one ran over my feet. Needless to say both me and the guest jumped when I let out a slight scream. They are adorable though and the kids have a great time chasing them out for me. If you guys would like to enjoy this beautiful weather feel free to take a walk around Lilly lake and come join us for lunch or dinner! With all the calories you burn you'll have no choice but to reward yourself with a slice of our homemade pie! Today our soups are Cowboy Buffalo Stew and my favorite Corn Chowder, yummy! We also have one of my favorite muffins, Banana Butterscotch along with our Green Onion Cream Cheese. This week we also have our very own curator, Cameron presenting the "Summer Enchanted Evenings" where he will talk about a plethora of keys from around the world. We hope to see you all here for a very enchanting experience.

Your Chipper Chipmunk Front Desk Girl,

Georgie