Sunday, September 8, 2013

Soup and Scottish Fest!

Hey everyone!
It's a beautiful day here at The Baldpate! The sun is out and shinning and the temperature is perfect. It's days like these that I am extra grateful I'm only a few minutes away from Lilly Lake and its magnificent scenery. I hope everyone had a chance to go to the Scottish festival and experience such a unique and fun culture! My coworker and I were able to go for a bit and we had so much fun! I especially liked the food, which I helped myself to more then once! If you're like me and like to try a plethora of different things, when you eat, come join us for lunch or dinner! Our buffet gives you lots of choices and the salad bar will let your creativity and taste buds lead the way to your perfect salad! Today our soups are Corn Chowder and Cowboy Buffalo Stew and our muffins are Banana Butterscotch and Lemon Blueberry, yummy! We hope to see you all here today for our delicious soups and fabulous service!

Your Foodie Front Desk,

Georgie