Saturday, August 9, 2008

August 9, 2008 Soup of the Day

Good morning Blogger!

This is a sad blog for me on this beautiful August morning. It is the last time I will be posting for the summer season. I will be packing my things and leaving beautiful Estes Park for the summer. It is time for me to return to Michigan for school. So please do me a favor, savor the beautiful days left in summer, today being one of them. Get outside and experience this glorious weather and come on up to The Baldpate for some good eats and tasty treats! Today we have our White Chili and Corn Chowder soups. We also have our Buttermilk Bran and Tropical Paradise muffins for you to munch on. Therefore, there is no excuse not to experience the greatness The BPI chefs are preparing!

So please stop by the desk one last time and say hi! I look forward to seeing you as do the humming birds!

Your Front Desk Associate,

Jamie R. Sloman