Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thursday, June 25th

Good Morning From The Baldpate Inn!

We have been blessed with another spectacular morning. Thanks again to everyone involved in last nights Summer Enchanted Evening. If you have not made it up here for one of these events I strongly suggest it to anyone looking for interesting information about the Estes Park area.

Unfortunately my sources yesterday were not as accurate as usual and there has been a small change in the menu. Today we will be featuring our Beef Stew and Corn Chowder (FANTASTIC). Our muffins today are Poppy Seed and Cranberry Nut.

I am now getting my information from a new source and I am told that tomorrow we should be serving our Red Chili and Potato Leek.

We hope you will join us for Lunch or Dinner. For reservations call 970-586-5397 or visit our website at http://www.baldpateinn.com/dining.asp and reserve a table online.
Sincerely,
Scott Fossberg