Monday, August 17, 2009

Good Morning Estes Park,

Cory Meza here at the Front Desk for the last time this season. I would like to thank all our customers for coming and joining us for either lunch, dinner, or staying with us in the Inn. The service industry is reliant on our guests, and I would like to say that the Baldpate Inn has been truly blessed by all of you this season. To my coworkers, I love all the patience you showed me, and the support to get me where I am now.
If you haven’t been to The Baldpate Inn and this is your first time reading the blog, you are invited to come on by and see what we have to offer. Estes locals know us for our Soup and Salad buffet, and we try to keep our reputation up by switching out the buffet daily, making everything homemade, and using fresh ingredients. We never know how busy we are going to be in the dining room, and that’s why we highly encourage making reservations in advance. If you know when you would like to come up, give us a call at 970-586-6151.
Now to the main point of this blog.
Soups: White Chili and Garden Vegetable. Our Garden Vegetable soup is the best vegetable soup that I have ever tasted.

Muffins: Blueberry, a classic made better by the chefs at the Baldpate. Along with them are the Ol’ faithful All-bran muffins.

Right now the chefs are still in conference over the soups for tomorrow, stay tuned for details.

Mercy, Peace and Love be yours in Abundance. Jude 1:2

Signing off,

Cory Meza, Front Desk