Sunday, August 25, 2013

Chipmunks and College Daze and Chocolate Suprise, Oh my

Good Morning Yall!

What a amazing day today! The sun is out the hummingbirds are hanging out and the chipmunks are scampering about! Today is our last day of College Daze and I am sad to see it go. I was surprised by how many people came who were from Oklahoma and even a few who were Oklahoma State alums. There's always a instant bond with someone from your school and I really enjoyed walking down memory lane with my fellow Pokes! I hope everyone's been having fun at the Pro Cycle this weekend, if you would like to get away and enjoy some peace and quiet please feel free to visit us at The Baldpate. Today we will be having our Cowboy Buffalo Stew and our Cream of Mushroom, one of my favorites! We also have my favorite muffin, Chocolate Mystery along with our delicious Jumpin Jack muffin. I bet you'll never guess what's in the chocolate that makes it so mouth watering. Don't forget today is the last day you can enter our drawing to win some Baldpate prizes. All you have to do is complete a trivia sheet about some of our staffs colleges, easy as that. Please call us today for reservations to eat or stay with us, we would be happy to have you!

Your Happiest Front Desk Girl,

Georgie