Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Soup and Salads and Yaks, Oh My!

Hey yall!

     I woke up today with the sun shining through the windows, wishing me a good morning which is exactly what I am having! This weekend I was able to go sky diving and it was so fun! The sight of the Rocky Mountains as I fell from the sky just added to the whole experience. Speaking of the sky, the hummingbirds are out and about today.It seems this crazy weather hasn't deterred them from stopping in at their favorite restaurant! Today we will be serving our Cowboy Buffalo Stew and our French Onion Soup. All of the returning staff have been raving about the French Onion Soup and how its subtle, rich flavors taste great with our Honey Wheat bread. From the smells wafting in from the kitchen I can tell its going to be a two or three bowl kind of day for me! Along with our fabulous soups we also have our delicious muffins. Today we have Lemon ginger and Zucchini Dill, yummy!
     And for all you animal lovers out there, don't miss out on our very special Enchanted Evenings tomorrow at 7p.m. Gillette Farms will be bringing their most lively yaks to The Baldpate and showing them off to the public. Your family wont want to miss out on these beautiful creatures up close and personal. I hope to see you all here today and tomorrow. Look for me, I will be the one glued to the baby Yak!

Your animal enthusiast,

Georgie