Saturday, August 31, 2013

Saying Goodbye and Yummy Pie!

Hey Everyone!

We lost another great employee yesterday, Tim :( He had to go back to school and will be dearly missed. Living with your fellow employees is something new to me and something I've grown to like. I think it really makes everyone work well together because you know each other strengths and weaknesses and can tell when something's wrong. It will be weird leaving here and having a job that I actually leave. I think I will miss the camaraderie that comes with living and working together as a group but I guess there can only be one Baldpate. On another note it looks like it going to be a beautiful day today and I invite everyone to come relax on our porch and enjoy this fantastic weather while it lasts! Today we have some of my favorite soups, Red Chili and Cream of Mushroom, yummy! To accompany these we also have some very pretty and delicious muffins including our Poppy Seed and Lemon Blueberry. I hope everyone is having a great day and will make it amazing by coming and joining us at The Baldpate.

Your Favorite Front Desk Girl,
Georgie