Friday, August 30, 2013

It's Raining Soups and Muffins!

Hey yall!

It looks like it may storm today but I'm sure it will clear up in a mater of minutes! Im still not used to this crazy weather.Yesterday I went for a walk and it was cold and drizzling, so I brought my umbrella and bundled up. About fifteen minutes later it was sunny and I was left holding both my jackets and umbrella for the rest of my walk! If you would all like to watch the weather change the Baldpate has some spectacular front row seats for you. There's nothing better then running in from the chilly rain and being greeted by the delicious aromas of our hot soups to warm you up. And don't worry we have umbrellas you can borrow if a sunny day turns into a thunderstorm by the time you finish eating! Today we have our White Chili and Tomato Rice soup, which are great twists on childhood favorites! We also have our Feta and Cranberry Nut muffins for those wanting a to try something new and delicious. I hope I see you all here rain, shine or both!

Your weary weather front desk girl,

Georgie