Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Beautiful Day in the Mountains

Good Morning,

Well it's another beautiful day in the Rocky Mountains and I can't think of a better way to spend a Sunday then here at the Baldpate Inn! Today we are preparing for a wedding and everything is just a buzz with activity. We are getting back into the swing of things with weddings and it's very refreshing after a month long hiatus.  I am very excited for the bride and groom and I feel honored that they chose to spend their special day with us here at the Baldpate.

As I sit here listening to the classical music playing in the background, I feel very at ease and I am ready for a exciting day.  Please come and join us for lunch and spend a relaxing afternoon with us here at the Baldpate Inn.  Who knows you might even go home feeling a little more at ease, without a care in the world.

Regards Y'all,

Evan Baker
Dining and Events Manager
The Baldpate Inn