Monday, August 22, 2011

What a gorgeous morning! Then again when is it not a gorgeous morning in Estes Park? It's starting to cool down a little and fall is quickly approaching and the scenery is only going to get better. So don't let your summer end or start your fall season off right by enjoying a great time at the Baldpate Inn.

Today we are serving White Chili and, a staff favorite, Tomato Rice. Muffins today include my favorite Zucchini Nut muffins and Blueberry muffins. Our specialty restaurant includes homemade breads such as our famous Cornbread and Honey Wheat bread. Is your mouth watering yet? Well, if that doesn't make your taste buds excited then let me mention our homemade pies. Freshly made daily, our pies are to die for. We have over 7 different kinds of pies that puts your grandma's pie to shame. (Unless Lois is your grandma...) So come out for a homemade, healthy, and fresh meal.

Just a side note, please keep one of our staff members in your prayers. He was sent to the ICU yesterday and we are praying for a quick recovery. Our staff is like family so it's tough to see our Baldpate brother sick!

On another side note, it's weird not starting class today! I still had to get up early however... My Switzerland program doesn't start until October so I get to spend an extra month at the Baldpate! I know, I'm going from one mountain range to another. I guess I'm becoming a mountain woman after all. Anyway, I just wanted to tell everyone starting classes today, this week, or soon, good luck and study hard!

If you would like to make a reservation call us at 970-586-6151. We would love to serve you! Have a great Monday!

Peace and Blessings,

Hannah Kim
Front Desk Associate
The Baldpate Inn