Friday, August 12, 2011

Good Morning!

I may still be trying to wake up but the hummingbirds out there seem to be wide awake darting around. Sometimes I wish I had to energy to buzz around like them and then I remember a couple cups of coffee does the trick! I guess you could say the coffee cup is my hummingbird feeder.

Come out to the Baldpate today and enjoy a great meal. Today we are serving White Chili and Tomato Rice. To go along with our delicious soups we have a Lemon Blueberry muffin and an All Bran muffin as well. Try our famous Cornbread and you won't be disappointed. Our sweet Honey Wheat Bread will be served as well so come hungry everybody!

Start your weekend off right by enjoying a great time at the Baldpate. Reservations are always recommended so feel free to call us at 970-586-6151. We would love to serve you.

Peace and Blessings,

Hannah Kim
Front Desk Associate
The Baldpate Inn