Thursday, July 11, 2013

Good, no Great Morning!

Hey yall!

     Yesterday was amazing we had such a great turnout for Scott Rashids hummingbird presentation. It was really interesting being able to see them so up close a few lucky audience members even got to touch them. Today also looks like another amazing day the sun is out and so are the hummingbirds. I was able to go to the Rooftop Rodeo on Tuesday and boy was it fun. You would be surprised to know I've only been to one other Rodeo even though I'm from Texas. I think my favorite part was the mutton-busting. ne little girl managed to hang on to a sheep and ride it clear across the arena it was adorable. I also really enjoyed the opening ac with the girls who performed tricks on the horses, it was incredible seeing them keep such grace and elegance while galloping along the stadium.
     The other amazing thing today is the smell from the kitchen! They are making my all time favorite soup, Corn Chowder and White Chili and the aroma is making my tummy sing to me. I can also smell our fresh baked muffins which are Feta and Banana Butterscotch, yummy! If you guys are looking for a great meal before the rodeo or just a great meal in general look no further! Our home made, fresh daily all you can eat soup and salad buffet is delicious and nutritious!  Come visit us today to see what all the commotion is about!

Your Rowdy Rodeo Girl,

Georgie