Monday, July 8, 2013

Rodeo Days!

Hey yall!

     It's a magnificent day today the sun is out and shinning and the hummingbirds are dancing around our feeders. The chipmunks are also having a great time on the porch scavenging for all the bird seed that's fallen from our bird feeders. I've never seen chipmunks so close before, one even came inside to visit yesterday! We also had a full house yesterday and it was really fun to see this place alive and jumping with people of all ages here to check out our famous soups and key collection. Speaking of which, today our soups are (drumroll please) Chicken Rice and Red Chili! I can smell the delicious aromas wafting in from the kitchen and I am counting down till my lunch break.
     This week also kicks of our rodeo days!  As most of you know the rodeo is finally back in town and to celebrate we will have our staff and dining room decked out in western gear, ye-haw! We will also be selling our western beer, Iverson IPA and Mirror Pond Pale Ale at a special price! I cannot wait to put my boots on and go two stepping, I haven't been since I left Oklahoma! We hope to see you all here to celebrate this festive occasion!

Your two-stepping southerner,

     Georgie