Monday, July 15, 2013

Soups that Warm the Soul

Hey yall!

 I hope everyone is having a great day because I know I am. I went to the queens dance on Saturday and it was so much fun! The dance floor was packed and it was really fun seeing people of all ages out there two stepping. I also did the "Run With the Wind " 5k in Allen's Park. It was the first one I have ever done and boy was it hard. I'm proud to say everyone from the Baldpate placed in the top 6 for their division.
     I don't know about you, but I'm actually enjoying this rain. Not only is it good for this terrible dry season but it's really amazing and beautiful to watch the storm sweep across the valley from the sun porch. Luckily for me I can do this all with a warm bowl of our home made  soups. Today our soups are Red Chili and Garden Vegetable, perfect for this weather. If you would like to take a seat, relax and enjoy our soup with a view feel free to call and request our sun porch seating.We would love to have you!

Your 5k survivor,

Georgie